Sunday, January 18, 2009

And the decision has been made......

Aldea at Tlaquepaque is the location. The date is January 27, 2010. We will sort out the rest of the details in the coming months. All I have to do know is sign the contract, and leave the deposit........I know I've been in this same spot before with the whole Vegas thing and all but, this time it's for sure.

We have also decided on a few key and FUN elements for our ceremony/reception. We really are wanting something that is mostly modern, with a few traditional elements. I also want something that really showcases our personalities and lifestyle. We met the Photographer that we want to use, she was so incredibly sweet, and her photos were incredible. We met a really talented Florist that does amazing things with white flowers with different textures with a really wintery feel to them.

Anyways, I have all of these ideas swirling around in my head, so much of it I want to share with the world, and well that same stuff I want to keep as a surprise.

Until next time,

Stephanie

No comments: